Looks like everyone wants to get their hands on a copy of the recently released “1 Night In Paris” DVD - including the star herself, if we’re to believe the photo published in a German tabloid last week. We’d have thought they would’ve at least sent her a comp copy …
“Hier kauft Paris ihren eigenen Porno” (story, photos, and popup ads galore @ bild.t-online.de - very approximate English translation after the jump)
“Paris Buys ‘1 Night In Paris’” (AVN)
See also: “1 Night In Paris In The Valley” (Defamer)
Previously: “1 Night In Paris” Review
* * * * *
We see the luxury Luder when leaving a Sex Shops in Los Angeles. In the scarce Sommerkleidchen, much naked skin showing (completely normally). But which holds Mrs. Hilton there in the hand?
It is the famous-notorious Porno video “One Night in Paris”. Leading actor: The million-heiress maximumpersonally together with ex-Lover Rick Solomon. The private Schmuddel tie-clip is meanwhile the Sex Seller of the yearly.
But why Paris buys its own Porno? We can employ only assumptions …
· She suffers in view of her enormous man wear (Ed. note: HOT!) of acute memory decrease. Wants to be called: Measure Hilton changes its Lover such as panties (if it carries at all times one) and would like its first Sex experiences again in memory to call itself. Finally the first fummel and dear plays are in the life of a woman somewhat completely special.
· Paris had refuelled alcohol properly during the video trick. Did it have possibly a film tear (in the transferred sense)?
· It plans the large entrance in the film Business and needs an application video. Its Reality Soap “simple Life” floppte, its first strip (“The Hillz”) was not also the straight burner. Who wants to rauskommen in Hollywood largely, needs good references.
· It wants to show their future Lovern (straight separated from “Backstreet” Boy nods Carter), wie’s goes correctly.
· It looks for simply only one schmuck-Stueck for its DVD collection. For a nice evening with friends or the family. Times, if Mami and Papi look, I am so articulated!
With Paris is everything in it…
* * * * *